Jr. Account Executive - Direct Sales Team
As a Jr. Account Executive you will be working toward becoming a financing expert and a Sr. Account Manager in our professional Direct Sales Team. The Account Executive position will report to upper level management within the company who is actively involved in Direct Sales. No experience is necessary, as we will train you to become a top selling Account Executive. You will be individually mentored and guided on your path to success.
This opportunity is best suited for an organized, entrepreneurial and fearless person with excellent communication skills. You must be capable of working independently and unsupervised yet in a team environment. We are a dynamic company with a casual yet professional environment, and would like to find someone that finds this kind of atmosphere. YOU MUST FEEL COMFORTABLE BEING ON THE PHONE PROSPECTING & GENERATING SALES LEADS.
Your skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Prospecting by phone to small & medium sized businesses for lead generation.
- Effectively communicate in writing & verbally with colleagues, prospects, clients, and related referral source parties such as equipment vendors, manufacturers, & dealers.
- Learning to get past gate keepers and seek out potential sales opportunities
- Developing the knowledge, skills, & ability to become a successful sales professional
- Develop and maintain relationships with business owners & decision makers
- Build positive feedback while persuasively communicating the benefits of working with Atlas Financial Services
- Reliable entry level candidate with the desire to establish themselves as a sales professional in the commercial finance industry
- Recent college graduate preferred, but not required
- Although we feel that business, economics, and communications students will be best suited for this opportunity we are open to others as well.
Compensation / benefits:
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Self-confidence and initiative
- The ability to problem solve and take pride in your work
- Organized and goal oriented
- PC literate in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Ability to work in a team environment yet independently and unsupervised
- Full-Time (typical office hours are Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm)
- Base salary + performance based commission
- Performance based bonuses and/or discretionary company incentives
- This position is designed to jump-start a lucrative career path for the right person.