Harvesting Equipment Financing
For 15 years, Atlas Financial Services has been arranging harvesting equipment financing solutions for farms and agricultural businesses nationwide. Whether your trade is traditional row crops, cotton, peanuts, sod, tobacco, vegetable, produce, dairy or livestock, we can arrange for an affordable equipment leasing or financing solution that will suit your needs - and your budget. Our efforts have made it possible for countless agri-businesses to grow and thrive. Let us do the same for you.
Here's just a few of the many types of harvesting equipment we've financed:
- Beet Harvester
- Beet Clean Loader
- Bean Harvester
- Cane Harvester
- Carrot Harvester
- Chaser Bin
- Combine Harvester
- Conveyor Belt
- Corn Harvester
- Cotton Picker
- Cradle (Grain)
- Fanning Mill
- Farm Truck
- Forage Harvester (Silage Harvester)
- Grain Cleaner
- Grain Dryer
- Grape Harvester
- Gravity Wagon
- Haulm Topper
- Haulout Transporter
- Over-the-Row Mechanical Harvester
- Potato Spinner / Digger
- Potato Harvester
- Rice Huller
- Silage Trailer
- Sugarcane Harvester
- Mechanical Tree Shaker
Advantages of Financing
- 100% Financing: Financing business equipment often covers 100% of the equipment cost with room to bundle soft costs including training, software and installation. 100% financing conserves working capital.
- Tax Savings: Tax advantages often make financing less expensive than an outright purchase.
- Cash Flow: Customize a solution to fit your particular situation and pay for the equipment as you use it.
- Use Inflation to Your Advantage: If you pay cash for equipment, you pay with today’s dollars at today’s value. When financing, you pay with next year’s inflated dollars, and the next, and the next.
- Preserve Bank Credit Lines: Leasing doesn’t affect your bank borrowing limits. You still have 100% of your credit available.
- Accounting Benefits: Monthly payments may be deductible as operating expenses rather than accounting for the equipment as an asset.
Disadvantages of Cash
You select the equipment - we provide the financing. We offer sound guidance, flexible structuring and competitive financing.
- Diminished Reserves: Cash payment has an immediate impact on cash flow by diminishing cash reserves.
- Impact on Credit: Depletion of liquid assets may affect your credit worthiness.
- Impact of Soft Costs: Paying cash for soft costs such as installation, delivery and maintenance erodes available cash.
- Return on Time: Cash should be used for income producing investments since you pay with today's dollars at today's value.