Mobile Pet Grooming Trailer/Van Financing
The pet industry is big, and getting bigger every year. According the American Veterinary Medical Association, more than 58 million U.S. households are home to dogs and/or cats. It should be obvious from this statistic that people love their pets. Yet, most pet owners rarely love the care that goes along with it, mainly the bathing and grooming process. This simple fact, has made pet grooming one of the fastest growing sectors in the pet care industry. However, with the additional cost of overhead for facilities, many pet grooming business owners, have quickly found themselves over their head in expenses. Financing and leasing their retail and grooming equipment is one sure way business owners can reduce their overhead, yet their is another option: Mobile Pet Grooming Trailers. The mobile pet grooming business has become one of the fastest and most vital sectors in all of pet care. The reason is simple: Financing and leasing your mobile pet grooming trailers reduces your overhead, saves on taxes, and increases your business by exceeding customer expectations. Atlas Financial is a proud partner with mobile pet grooming trailer manufacturers and vendors nationwide, and is proud to be your go to source for mobile pet grooming trailer financing.
Advantages of Financing
- 100% Financing: Financing business equipment often covers 100% of the equipment cost with room to bundle soft costs including training, software and installation. 100% financing conserves working capital.
- Tax Savings: Tax advantages often make financing less expensive than an outright purchase.
- Cash Flow: Customize a solution to fit your particular situation and pay for the equipment as you use it.
- Use Inflation to Your Advantage: If you pay cash for equipment, you pay with today’s dollars at today’s value. When financing, you pay with next year’s inflated dollars, and the next, and the next.
- Preserve Bank Credit Lines: Leasing doesn’t affect your bank borrowing limits. You still have 100% of your credit available.
- Accounting Benefits: Monthly payments may be deductible as operating expenses rather than accounting for the equipment as an asset.
Disadvantages of Cash
You select the equipment - we provide the financing. We offer sound guidance, flexible structuring and competitive financing.
- Diminished Reserves: Cash payment has an immediate impact on cash flow by diminishing cash reserves.
- Impact on Credit: Depletion of liquid assets may affect your credit worthiness.
- Impact of Soft Costs: Paying cash for soft costs such as installation, delivery and maintenance erodes available cash.
- Return on Time: Cash should be used for income producing investments since you pay with today's dollars at today's value.