Office Furniture Financing
Since 1999, Atlas Financial has provide custom furniture financing and leasing options nationwide. Whether your business needs are replacing outdated desks, chairs, conference tables, or filing cabinets; Atlas Financial can help.
Advantages of Financing
- 100% Financing: Financing business equipment often covers 100% of the equipment cost with room to bundle soft costs including training, software and installation. 100% financing conserves working capital.
- Tax Savings: Tax advantages often make financing less expensive than an outright purchase.
- Cash Flow: Customize a solution to fit your particular situation and pay for the equipment as you use it.
- Use Inflation to Your Advantage: If you pay cash for equipment, you pay with today’s dollars at today’s value. When financing, you pay with next year’s inflated dollars, and the next, and the next.
- Preserve Bank Credit Lines: Leasing doesn’t affect your bank borrowing limits. You still have 100% of your credit available.
- Accounting Benefits: Monthly payments may be deductible as operating expenses rather than accounting for the equipment as an asset.
Disadvantages of Cash
You select the equipment - we provide the financing. We offer sound guidance, flexible structuring and competitive financing.
- Diminished Reserves: Cash payment has an immediate impact on cash flow by diminishing cash reserves.
- Impact on Credit: Depletion of liquid assets may affect your credit worthiness.
- Impact of Soft Costs: Paying cash for soft costs such as installation, delivery and maintenance erodes available cash.
- Return on Time: Cash should be used for income producing investments since you pay with today's dollars at today's value.