Tow Truck Financing
With millions of passenger vehicles driving daily across the US, the need for the motor vehicle towing industry can only increase, which is good news for your business. In order for your towing business to be competitive, you might need to replace an old tow truck… or perhaps acquire a new one. As you know, purchasing a tow truck can cost a small fortune. Because of this, you should look to Atlas Financial. We know tow trucks, and have been involved heavily in tow truck financing for nearly 15 years. We offer affordable tow truck leasing programs for towing companies nationwide.
We Provide Vendor Financing Nationwide
Can't find the truck your looking for? No problem. Since 1999, Atlas Financial has worked with a large number of towing companies. Because of our commitment to the towing industry, Atlas Financial has established vendor relationships with hundreds of tow truck dealers through the US, and is easily able to assist you in finding the tow truck you need. We can also develop a lease program that meets both the needs and budget of your towing business, regardless of the size of your business. That means you can easily get a tow truck – or a small fleet of tow trucks – for a low monthly payment you can afford.
Advantages of Financing
- 100% Financing: Financing business equipment often covers 100% of the equipment cost with room to bundle soft costs including training, software and installation. 100% financing conserves working capital.
- Tax Savings: Tax advantages often make financing less expensive than an outright purchase.
- Cash Flow: Customize a solution to fit your particular situation and pay for the equipment as you use it.
- Use Inflation to Your Advantage: If you pay cash for equipment, you pay with today’s dollars at today’s value. When financing, you pay with next year’s inflated dollars, and the next, and the next.
- Preserve Bank Credit Lines: Leasing doesn’t affect your bank borrowing limits. You still have 100% of your credit available.
- Accounting Benefits: Monthly payments may be deductible as operating expenses rather than accounting for the equipment as an asset.
Disadvantages of Cash
You select the equipment - we provide the financing. We offer sound guidance, flexible structuring and competitive financing.
- Diminished Reserves: Cash payment has an immediate impact on cash flow by diminishing cash reserves.
- Impact on Credit: Depletion of liquid assets may affect your credit worthiness.
- Impact of Soft Costs: Paying cash for soft costs such as installation, delivery and maintenance erodes available cash.
- Return on Time: Cash should be used for income producing investments since you pay with today's dollars at today's value.